FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K
Old Mar 23, 2015, 9:46 pm
HouFly

Originally Posted by jacknyoc
Similar case with me with my recent UA biz card application. Based on my experience I'd suggest calling again in a few days to check on status. I was told the exact same thing three separate times before it was finally processed a few weeks into it. Not sure what's up with Chase processing these days, but pretty frustrating situation.

HOUFLY, there are other similar offers currently available (AA, Ink, etc.) but this UA biz card is pretty good. In addition to the 50K bonus miles, the airline cards are now beginning to compete better with the non-airline cards, in my opinion, by offering multiple points for other purchases. I like the fact that this UA card offers double points on restaurant and gas purchased, as well as office supply stores (although Ink still does better on that front). It's nice getting double points on something other than ticket purchases. RE: AU, I'm not aware of any biz card offering additional points/miles for an authorized user like personal cards offer.
it looks like my UA Biz app is still under review... after having one hell of a recon call last yr for an Ink Bold, I've decided not to call the biz recon lines. the bold eventually got declined but a couple months later got approved for the Ink Plus, didnt call in this time. just got an email after a few days of the good news.

but its been many days and no word/news on what's going on with the UA Biz app. I'm weary of calling in if the same dept handles this as the ones that handle Ink Biz cards. I dont mind waiting, as I'm in no rush. any suggestions/tips?

btw what do you by similar offers available for AA, ink? are you talking about the amount of miles offered as sign up? I'm aware of the 50-60k offers on these other cards. but I was asking if this is the best/highest offer the UA biz ever gets? some other cards have yearly promos (which I'm waiting for) when they have higher sign up bonuses. so just wanted to make sure this was the highest public offer for the UA biz.