FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How does lapchild in UA lie flat seats work out?
Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:53 am
azepine00
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tluehr1
I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this. My intention of flying specifically in F on the Dreamliner was the experience for my wife and I. I'm really trying to target the idea of taking two (2) F seats and no dedicated seat for baby or three (3) E+ seats.

I really don't care about what other people think what my family does, as long as we respect them too. That is an entire conversation in itself. I just want to make an easy and relaxing experience for my family.
It will not be easy and relaxing for you - get real..
(imho as someone who has flown 150k miles with twins before they turned 4)
18 mo can be a very hard age - lots of curiosity but not enough interest in ipad etc.. luckily you will be able to take turns with wife so at least one of you can take breaks and if stars align your kid may actually sleep a bit..
Get two seats in f - there is plenty of relatively enclosed isolated room to play on lie flats while in coach it will be crawling all over the seat, floor etc... (imho from comfort level 2C lie flat > 3Y > 2F domestic > 2Y)

Last edited by azepine00; Mar 23, 2015 at 11:58 am