FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Raja Fashions 'visiting tailors' (HK) - any good?
Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:41 am
eddyv

Angry Unhappy chappy

I don't wish to be pedantic and note that many posts relating to this "tailor" are several years old but I am in the middle of trying to sert out problems with Raja.
I ordered two suits in Glasgow (Hilton) and all seemed to be well. I didn't feel that a tailor was starting my suits as I was leaving (there advert) but hey, what ever.
I was informed that the suits would be four weeks, and one would be delivered for a try-on. Nothing was mentioned about what to do if there was a problem. (Mr Naïve).
Five weeks later I contacted their Director asking where were my suits. NO REPLY
One week later, I sent another e-mail, same message this time asking for action or refund.
One week later e-mail comes to me apologising that delay was because of Chinese New Year, and first suit on its way.
Suit arrived two months from ordering and quality abysmal! First it doesn't fit hardly anywhere, the stitching is very poor and other such issues.
Now unfortunately I didn't go to Hong Kong like many other respondents here but I just know that I could have had a pair of good quality suits ready to go within a week or so at Slaters Menswear in town and paid much less. I assumed I was going to get a much better product/deal.
So beware if you are considering doing what I did. Get the details sorted out before you part with your cash.