FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Lounge Database | North America
View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2015, 12:33 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Royalscot
There are 5 of us travelling Business Class on BA2322 from PHL to DUB on US metal, consisting of 2 BA Gold card members and 3 BA Blue. Which lounges are we allowed to use and for those who know PHL better than I, which lounges would be best for us.
The BA lounge is the best one, but I can't see you being allowed access. It's a bit small (and in the wrong place for your flight in all probability), so they tend to make it BA metal only, and given the size of the party I suspect that's a no-go.

So personally I would go to what used to be the US Club, now an Admirals, which is huge. The food and drink is very basic snack stuff, but the seating is OK. This lounge occupies almost all the spaces between the B and C concourses, it's massive. The entrance is off the moving walkway between B and C. It's got a funny door arrangement, but once through that you will be warmly greeted inside.