FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using Skypass Miles on Delta
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2015, 6:11 pm
JohnV

My wife and I tried to book for our first time with Korean this week. But we've gotten really stuck and are not sure how to proceed or to abandon all hope.

We want to fly to and from Paris and had no problem with Korean finding and holding for us a pair of seat going from SEA to CDG (even the highly desirable only non-stop flight from SEA to CDG going) BUT we can't get *any* flight back! Been calling Korean every day and asking them for any flight at all even 2 stop flights from Paris to Seattle for a two week period of late May/early June and he keeps telling us there is nothing. And he says call again on Monday but if we can't find a return flight then we have to abandon the only FF tickets we can book that are non-stop and go to (shutter) United and pay another 10,000 miles each (barely have enough there) and have to do 1 or 2 stops which we hate as somehow because of my last name TSA says I keep getting flagged for extra screenings which really slows down international connections for flights with stops and plane changes. Anyone have advise or knowledge of how Delta operates in these releases of FF seats to Korean?