FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seats/Table available at Next
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2015, 5:43 pm
chgoeditor
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by rjque
This is one of the main reasons I didn't renew my subscription this year. It would be fine if these were easy to sell when plans change (as they were our first year of our subscription), but it's pretty clear that they are not. Good luck, OP!
Same here. Nothing like giving Next an interest-free loan in December only to discover a week before your dinner they're selling tickets at the same day/time as your reservation for less than you paid. Way to piss off your best customers...

I wouldn't be surprised if the restaurant closes at the end of this season. They're showing six tables available for tomorrow night, (closed Monday and Tuesday) and 16 available tables for Wednesday night, 9 for Thursday, 10 for Friday. Tickets are on sale through April 30 and many tables are available on ever single night. In contrast, Girl & the Goat's next available table is April 1, Grace has weekday tables available but doesn't show a single weekend available through mid-May, etc., etc. (I was searching for tables for 2 at both GATG and Grace.)