FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First time BA First
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2015, 4:03 am
kingcole974

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by chris1979
there are quite a few threads on maximising the F experience with many questions answered.

for what it's worth, my 2 pence:

- be realistic and don't expect to be feeling "OMG" at every step of the journey: you should have a great experience and many many people report back on here how much they enjoyed it / loved it but there can be a danger of too much hype / expectation which could spoilt it for some fun. I personally think the basics is why I like F: comfy seat, the space, the IFE, meals etc. even when I don't get addressed by name or the CSM/CSD greets me.
- if you want to make the most of CCR, plan some time (though not too much): massages aren't amazing and in my view, hardly worth it, but why not try it. food is good. enjoy the views from the terrace.
- over and above, enjoy. you should have a very nice flight and I am well jealous!
Good advice. I was going to skip the message as I assumed it was the same the what I would have had in club?

We are on the 0935 flight so currently trading off maximum lounge time against an early start which I won't waste by having my face rubbed and moisturised!

I'm staying in the Sofitel the night before and was thinking of a 0600 alarm to be up showered and walking through the special door for 7.

This flight is part of an ex EU from Dublin to vegas and I am thinking I will do a trip report of each leg.