FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gift Card Exchanges
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2015, 10:05 pm
frekwentflier

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by MaxVO
Thanks for the ideas! I'm checking them out now, and SaveYa looks interesting on paper (screen). They buy in standard quantities (under $300/mo) or bulk (over $500/mo), but not in between.
I'm wondering if the bulk pays better, and approx. by how much?

Also, did you send them your physical gas cards or the scans? Their process description is not very clear, so any further details would be appreciated.
I signed up as a bulk seller. As of now, there is no rate difference, but my assigned rep, who I can call anytime I want, has told me that in the future, she'll have more flexibility to raise rates for me. Who knows if that is true?

Whether you send physical cards or ecodes depends on the type of card. For gas cards, it's always physical. And that's all I've sold so far.

The one main thing I like about SaveYa is that for any > $500 sale, they'll email you a free Fedex shipping label that you can print out. No more chancing it with first class mail or paying for Priority Mail. I trust Fedex much more than the Post Office.