FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where Did the Movies Go on the 319s?
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2015, 10:50 am
AA-Flyer-SAN

Programs: AA-EXP; US-Silver; Marriott-Platinum; Starwood-Platinum; Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Annnnnd, here's the "response" I got. This is so pathetic and infuriating as it doesn't address the questions I asked nor provide clarity on what's going on with movies now on shorter flights. How do I actually get a real person to address my questions?

Dear Mr. AANYC1981:

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations regarding your recent flight with us from Chicago to LaGuardia on March 19, 2015. We know that in-flight entertainment is a welcome diversion when traveling, and we are working hard on our fleet renewal and enhancement plans to create an industry leading inflight entertainment product.

We are sorry that flight 350 on March 19, 2015 did not yet have the option to watch movies inflight. For your future travel needs, information on our previous, current and future audio and video onboard programming is available at http://entertainment.aa.com.

AANYC1981, we appreciate your business and membership in the AAdvantageŽ program. We are glad you took the time to write us and let us know your concerns with our inflight entertainment program. Your comments help us improve our service and we hope the next time you fly with us will be enjoyable.
Wow they would have been better just to say "piss off"