FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Rewards limit to ten reservations
Old Mar 19, 2015, 3:38 pm
CdnFlier

Programs: AC*SE
Originally Posted by rehoult
Yes, this was announced last fall. An important note is that each of the 10 reservations can contain up to 9 people and it includes anytime of reservation (o/w, r/t or open-jaw). Given that, it shouldn't have a huge impact, but it may result in changes to booking procedures (i.e. booking r/t ticket instead of multiple o/w).
Originally Posted by yyzprincess
10 Reservations are a lot. I cannot see many SE even doing 6 Reservations per year.
I know for me looking back over the past few years it's more about my preference to use one way bookings since I don't always know the return date. Now I'd use a rt booking and pay change fees (which is annoying).

Also, 10 is so high that I think I'd never come close so it's made me much more paranoid about using IKK, trying to ration it just in case. It means things like a random last minute weekend trip I might not take.

Although I happen to live in a place where every AE booking I do requires an IKK seat (as it's very difficult to find regular availability).

That said, I understand why they want a limit - I just wish it was higher so I wouldn't give it any thought but would stop the people from doing it once or twice per week.

Last edited by CdnFlier; Mar 19, 2015 at 3:38 pm Reason: words