FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Mar 15, 2015, 6:56 pm
pinkhighlighter

Question UA changed reservation -- can I make further changes?

Hi all,

I have a somewhat complicated question that I will try to ask clearly.

First, we're flying to Madrid this June using miles. My husband is Silver, I have no status. We didn't have enough miles to book all of our reservations on one reservation, so they're split. My husband and son are on one reservation using his miles. I'm on another reservation, using my miles. We managed to get business saver reservations.

On Jan 3, we received an email from United saying they changed their reservation. I think the message is in error b/c the flight time for our first flight is now -5 minutes (yes, NEGATIVE 5 minutes). When I log into my united.com account, the reservation looks unchanged and correct.

I have read here that when United changes your reservation, you can use this to make other changes without cost.

We'd actually like to fly in Sevilla, Spain NOT Madrid, Spain now. Do you think they'd let us make this change? And do it with the same miles originally used for business?

Many thanks in advance for help!