FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using a pocket urinal on a flight?
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2015, 5:28 pm
Letitride3c

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
What if those 2 pax sitting next to OP are strangers and female, would you still go undercover ?? I think not & if they suddenly awaken and realized, OMG
I always opt for the aisle seat whereas DW like the window when traveling together & her bladder isn't as good as mine - I always get bumped to get up to let her out if she must go. The same idea applies if a stranger get the window seat on a full flight, as a matter of courtesy - I/we always tell them before reaching our cruise attitude & before lights are dimmed on a long haul - to always tap & let us know if s/he needs to get up, stretch and/or go to the restroom.
Metered one's fluid intake & keep those "free" beers & wine, etc. away until you are on the ground & beyond the gates, those are our rules for travel.
What about disposal of that warm & "fuzz" bottle - leave it for the FA or cleaners to "discover" it or DIY disposal into the "loo" before deplaning - and, you carry hand sanitizer to cleanup before grabbing the bag of chips or snacks afterward (not getting another beverage refill, I hope ...)
What if the pax in front or behind decided to get out of their seat and catched you in the middle of the act and screamed ... not a nice way to be on the news, IMO.

Last edited by Letitride3c; Mar 15, 2015 at 7:35 pm Reason: typos fixed