FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Executive [Late 2014 - 2015]
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2015, 1:59 pm
slhansen219

Programs: AA, BA, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MadMadso
Thanks again electroman, ninim2200, starbuk (and you too shansen219 - not sure how I missed your post before, but it probably has something to do with using my phone instead of the computer - and btw, you are going to love the people of Brazil. The best part of Brazil in my opinion).

My last 2 apps for Citi were in October, so I think I'm okay as far as timing. I may just wait a month so the pulls on my 6 month report will be lower (I am at 5). Starbuk, you were right, I was trying to figure out the credit line timing. I had read somewhere (Brugge?) that citi has a number that you can go up to for auto approvals. And I just love it it when it says:
Step 3: Approval Status
Approved!
Quite a rush, right?
So I was trying to figure out how to get the CL lower by my next app. I'm glad you mentioned utilization rate for that card if I lower it. I always forget that they look at the individual numbers as well as the total. LWT3, I will definitely use TRBird to pay the bill asap.
Thanks for your help!
Congrats!! I haven't gotten an instant approval since my exec card #4... & I'm getting ready for #9.

PS. All is forgiven for forgetting about me!!