FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice for someone who doesn't live in North America
Old Mar 12, 2015, 5:24 am
Wayfahrer

Programs: My travel agent
Originally Posted by 84fiero
- It's pretty easy to find contact information for him...Twitter, his main website with contact info, etc:

https://www.google.com/#q=chris+guillebeau
Thanks, on one hand, but that is not the ultimate point - to reach him. I like discussing free stuff like miles on a free forum like this one.

Originally Posted by 84fiero
- How would any of us know about he workings of his guarantee, aside from the text of the guarantee that we can all read?

So are you a disappointed member looking to get the guarantee honored, or just speculating?
Never gave him my credit card data.

Sorry if I was not clear: I ask if he can honor his guarantee - I have no doubt he gives refunds to unsatisfied customers; this is not the question - in the way if YOU, the mileage experts can show me any online deal which gives me 25,000 miles or one short haul ticket without any credit card, whatsoever. That is what his old marketing explicitly said: live anywhere -earn 25,000 miles a year. (New marketing does not say where you should live but you should earn 100,000 miles minimum). And this is the question - if you know such opportunity - I ask you mileage experts on this free forum. Simple as that ;P