FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VISA Buxx (2015)
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2015, 5:32 pm
ericdabbs

Originally Posted by fafa123
Have 2 teens and NW Buxx cards are set to load automatically on the first and 15 of each month.

For some reason teen son's buxx card did not load on Feb 15. I didn't have time to call (always an hour on the phone) and let it slide. On March 1, son's card loaded but daughter's didn't. Called and was on the phone with them for 1.5 hours (1 hour rep, 30 min supervisor). Was told they would call back with info as why it didn't load in a few days. A week goes by and no emails or calls. Call again today. Turns out that their automatic load doesn't work in February as it ends up loading more than 1K in 30 days (Feb has only 28). Son's load only went thru due to the previous month's glitch.

Can't load now manually as that will throw off the following month. Caveat emptor...
I ran into the issue initially on my USB Buxx of why it wasn't loading on 3/1 from my previous load on 2/1. I then thought ...oh yeah February only has 28 days and its a rolling 30 days. It didn't take me that long to figure it out. Yes February is an odd month and it does screw up the dates for the following months but ehh..what are you going to do. The best thing for USB would be to switch to a monthly load limit instead of stupid rolling 30 days.