FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you need to bring the credit card you purchased ticket with?
Old Mar 9, 2015, 1:44 pm
ed..

Originally Posted by jrobin
When I spoke on the phone with a QATAR Airways agent after buying a QR ticket for Mrs JROBIN with my credit card, I was told to watch emails carefully for a few days after purchasing a ticket as I might receive an email requiring use of the cardpayment verification website. Failure to respond would result in no valid ticket. He advised I could just be proactive and use the website without waiting for the request to avoid the possibility of losing the ticket, which is what I did.

After I purchased a business ticket for myself, I was sent an email to have my credit card with me at check-in or I might not be allowed to travel. I did the cardpayment verification for that ticket also, and later received an email that all was well. Will have to see whether I still have to show the credit card used to purchase the ticket.
If you don't mind sharing, what happened afterwards - did you still have to show the credit card even after doing the verification? Thanks.