FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Review: Pullman ZamZam Makkah
View Single Post
Old Mar 9, 2015, 1:21 pm
virtualaris

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Thanks Aris
Nice view. Incredible the amount of construction going on.
You're welcome bro Hopefully the construction would be completed when you're going there.

Originally Posted by BotB
Thanks for posting the review and pics, ^ (very nice pics and great hotel by the look of things)...just wish it was possible to visit as a non muslim. Heard about the Hajj from people that have done it and would definitely be something to see in person if the pictures are anything to go by.

Thanks again, nice to see more reviews lately ^
The spiritual experiences are varied; sometimes people got it but sometimes might not get it; depending on each person. Umrah is just small portion of hajj and I believe that hajj would be greater experience.

Originally Posted by camsean
It's been a few years since I've been to Semarang. I'd love to be at Toko Oen, or having some lumpia Semarang again.
Hi Sean, yup..Toko Oen is very famous. You should go also to Ungaran and have coffee there or perhaps going to Candi Gedong Songo, the view is beautiful also. Unfortunately, in Semarang we're still not having many Accor properties here. Just the Novotel, Ibis, and one addition; but unfortunately Ibis Budget.