FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Japan Do #3 - The FUK Do - April 3-5, 2015
Old Mar 8, 2015, 12:48 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
One of the easiest and also the cheapest ways is to use the ANA Experience Japan Fare from HND to FUK for 10,800 yen (US $90). There is plenty of availability on April 2. The ticket books into Y if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the heads up. Was looking at one from JAL that was similar- but required OW to/from Japan and this does not.

Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
Thanks, but there had previously been talk of several people taking the train down and I was hoping to get in on that. I know the train is longer and more expensive, but if there are others along for the ride, I'm in!
This seems like a nice train ride and still want to try some longer rail journeys. However ANA offers a 787 on the HND-FUK route!

And thanks NewbieRunner for all the updates. I've been mostly offline for the past week and it seems I've missed a bit.