FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Mar 6, 2015, 1:37 pm
broganl

Programs: TK*S
Hi Vanessa,

I just did - the local office was closed, the one in DE spoke only German (which I unfortunately don't) so I ended calling the one in US. Maybe it's my luck but the lady over the phone (Julandy) was completely unaware of the rules; she kept telling me that a boarding card doesn't reflect the status, only what ff program the passenger belongs to. No, I'm not making this up.
The irony is that I've used the same card on the same itinerary two weeks ago and then it worked just fine. She still didn't relent (and after being put on hold for several minutes): the status on the ticket doesn't show because I'm flying economy...
Oh, and that they can't modify the ticket issued anyway despite being technical support.

I've spent over 30' the phone in two countries, talking to three different people and each time I heard different stories without actually resolving a basic issue: if my card is in the booking and everyone in the system can see it and confirm the *G status why doesn't my ticket reflect that?

Last edited by broganl; Mar 6, 2015 at 1:44 pm Reason: fix typos