FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: Plats at 75 nights/year = 4 points per $ and Your24 check-in time
Old Mar 5, 2015, 6:18 am
TravelinSperry

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by m0mo
no. unfortunately i am dealing with a similar situation. i updated using the same form and didn't receive an email. i called in to the platinum line to ask about the request since i didn't receive an email. the agent said it was received and being processed.

fast forward to a day before check in and i called to check on status only to be told that no request was ever submitted and now it is too late to submit one.
Thanks, that was exactly my worry. So now I've reached out to my Ambassador and the Your24 support team via their email as well. Want to make sure this request was received and is being processed properly.

Lurkers, perhaps you can request the tech team update the site process to send confirmation emails when we request a Your24 so things like this don't happen to people like it did to m0mo.

UPDATE: It turns out my request was not received by Starwood. The response from the Your24 help desk was: "I do not see any history showing a requested Your24 for this reservation." And yet, as I stated I made the request via the "Set your Stay Preferences & Platinum Your24™ Benefit" on the website. Very disconcerting and obviously a bug in the Starwood system that needs to be looked into and fixed. Anyone else who is requesting Your24 via this method may want to email the Your24 help desk directly to make sure your request was properly received.

Last edited by TravelinSperry; Mar 5, 2015 at 1:11 pm Reason: added response from Your24 team