FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using Regional Upgrades on Delta (pre 2/1/2022)
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:42 pm
Deemus7

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by CVFDCHIEF180
My wife and I (DM and non status companion) are traveling Friday and have applied a RUC to both of our reservations. Anyone have any experience as to when they clear as we are already passed the upgrade window.......Delta is using FCM on this flight and has done any Comp upgrades.....only sold seats.......the flight is currently F7 Y2.

I also asked this earlier but got no answer.....assuming no one else is using RUC we should be #1 and #2 on the upgrade list if it goes to the gate, correct?
If I were you, I would call back within 24 hours of the flight if you still haven't cleared. I had waitlisted two RUC's for last week, but my wife wasn't on the upgrade list after checking in. I called the PM line and was told that she wasn't eligible as a companion. I hung up and called back and had a second rep immediately clear us into F. My guess is that there was RP inventory but our RUCs were not coded properly.

And unless you have DMs using a GUC or RUC (on a higher fare class), you should be 1 and 2.