FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]
Old Mar 2, 2015, 11:07 am
dajoip

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by johnnie198x
You would have found the answer if you read last 5-10 pages.
Yes, you can apply for 2 Alaska cards in the same day, no need for 2 BM. Apply 1, get approved/recon, then apply for the 2nd.
Originally Posted by ukinny2000
Not six posts before yours I posted my timeline as an example - did you even spend more than a minute reading on this thread *SMH*
Yes, I've been following this thread for quite awhile now. My main question was not whether I can apply for more than one card (as I know that is possible), it was whether a 2nd BoA application is "safe" only 35 days after the previous. I was just looking for some definitive/known rules for BoA applications - one person's timeline doesn't necessarily mean it's safe for everyone (also, the closest together two of those apps are is 4/14 - 6/14, which is ~60 days, so that still doesn't address my question about churning 35 days apart). Sometimes you just want some reassurance that what you'd like to do is OK before going ahead and making a stupid mistake, and when it doesn't match exactly with the suggested strategy, it makes it a lot harder to find a definitive answer for what's OK and what's not.

Last edited by dajoip; Mar 2, 2015 at 12:19 pm