FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2015 master thread
Old Mar 2, 2015, 4:22 am
PabloM

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park

- Name of the hotel: Pullman Melbourne Albert Park

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Absolutely. Such a good stay

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked classic, not sure what room I was upgraded to but I was on the top floor with a lake view - probably 1-2 levels of upgrades.

- How are the rooms? Fantastic. Classic Pullman style, modern, warm and welcoming.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
All good. Nothing bad. Was so happy to finally have the Executive Lounge open. The Pullman has always looked after Platinum's well (except that the lounge has never been open for me) but they have always made up for it with plenty of drink vouchers. Rooms were great, staff very friendly, restaurant exceptional, and platinum benefits so good.

Bad:
Really don't have any complaints.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? Absolutely. This is the first time I've had lounge access. There were only 4 of us all up who were in the lounge - so was very quiet, but I think this is because it's rarely been open.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Received a welcome drink voucher (which I was able to get any drink from - enjoyed a $20 cocktail) and also a welcome letter and bottle of wine in the room! was so good.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Absolutely. Especially given that they are experimenting with having the Exec lounge open all the time to see if they can build more business with it being open - I'm pumped and this will continue to be my favorite Accor hotel in Melbourne. If they keep the lounge open, and if people hear about this, they will do really well. I am wondering if the opening of the new Pullman in the city (old Hilton) I think it's given them a bit more competition.