FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Mar 1, 2015, 3:27 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Seat 2A will have plenty of time to address a good sized batch of questions as he's not leaving until late March. He's also not used to referring to himself in the 3rd person but is having fun with it for the moment at least.

Upcoming travels will include premium class accommodations aboard one of the newest airliners to be delivered to South America as well as a trans-Atlantic segment aboard an aging Airbus A340. How many of those are making trans-Atlantic crossings these days? A 16 hour segment in First Class aboard Emirates' A380 will also be included. I'll have plenty of time to visit the lounge and enjoy the novelty of an inflight shower. Heck, I might even write a trip report...

A question now for our esteemed quiz leader: JL, is there any chance that the CP Air 737-200 entry for YUL-YVR in the OAG might have been a typo? They're rare, I know, but not unheard of. Frankly, the chance of an OAG typo seems more likely than the use of a 737-200 on such a long route.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Mar 1, 2015 at 3:44 pm