FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Our ship rescued someone who fell off the ship
Old Feb 27, 2015, 11:03 am
SCGustafson

Programs: WN CP/AL, UA 1P, PC Plat, AA, DL, US, AK, HH, MR, OH, LQ, RD (thanks GSA City-Pair Prog/DTS)
Originally Posted by pseudoswede
Thank you for that. That is basically the same procedure we had when we cruised with Carnival.

Carnival took it one step further and even encouraged us to bring recipes and our own vegan products (cheese, butter, cake mixes) so that the kitchen could store it and cook with it when preparing Miss Swede's foods. We were absolutely blown away. Do you have an experience if Disney would be willing to do the same thing?
I am afraid that we did not get to that point with my wife's meals. I highly recommend calling DCL and discussing the situation with them. Their customer service is incredible and they will usually pursue an issue until they can get to someone who can give you a definitive answer.
Enjoy your cruise. We have found Disney to be leaps above our Carnival experience (wife vowed to never cruise again after our Carnival cruise, but along came our daughter who convinced her to try Disney and now it is our favorite form of vacation). It is well worth the price difference as Disney prides itself on the customer service and providing opportunities for the whole family, whether as a whole or as individuals.