FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Our ship rescued someone who fell off the ship
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:09 am
Need

Originally Posted by pseudoswede
Thank you for that. That is basically the same procedure we had when we cruised with Carnival.

Carnival took it one step further and even encouraged us to bring recipes and our own vegan products (cheese, butter, cake mixes) so that the kitchen could store it and cook with it when preparing Miss Swede's foods. We were absolutely blown away. Do you have an experience if Disney would be willing to do the same thing?
That sounds really good. As for Disney cruise, I am not sure I would trust the dining crew to not mixed up the food if I have food allergies. I am not big but I ordered diet coke because I am diabetic. But 3 nights into the cruise, they would still bring the diet coke to another guest at the same table. Maybe they think he should be drinking diet coke? On one night, the other guest wanted to substitute a side on one entree to a side on another entree. You would think it would be easy.. since they are both on the menu. But It took an extra 15 minutes for our table of food to arrive. I have no prove it was because of the switch, but all the other tables got food but ours.