FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Feb 26, 2015, 12:24 pm
divjan

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi divjan,

Dear dijvan,
For passengers travelling via Vienna with an onward Lufthansa First Class ticket or vice versa (even if flights are booked separately), the following services are available:
-HON Check-In
-HON Security Control
-HON Circle Lounge Access (there is no First Class Lounge at VIE, but 2 HON Lounges)

Please keep in mind that your onward flight must be on the same day as your connecting flight/feeder in order to benefit from these services.

As far as limousine logistics go, I'm still waiting for confirmation from VIE airport and will get back to you as soon as I know more.
Adam
Dear Adam
Thank you so much for the quick response. As a DEPARTING LH FCL pax I confirm that HON check-in, security and HON lounge access are offered.

The only problem that i have encountered is NOT being allowed to access the VIE HON (schengen/non-schengen) as an ARRIVING same day LH First class pax with a same day connecting OS flight. VIE HON Lounge attendants refuse any LH same day arriving passenger to enter the HON lounge. Their excuse is that only departing LH FC pax can access the lounge. Can you try to clarify information please??

Thank you again for your help and i am looking forward to hearing about the limo logistics.

Thank you so much again!