FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FYI recent experiences booking an ex-CPT DONE5
Old Feb 25, 2015, 4:01 pm
ojala

Programs: BA Gold, LH Senator, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
It is hard to say if your booking is a DONE4 or DONE5 without the entire routing. If it was incorrectly priced then I wouldn't make any further changes unless you want to pay the difference.

What is your routing? AFR-EUR-ASIA-SWP-EUR-AFR or AFR-EUR-ASIA-SWP-ASIA-NA-EUR-AFR?
Sorry for leaving that out, the original route was JNB-LHR-HEL-LHR-(DXB)-SYD-HKG-RGN-HKG-NRT-HNL-DFW-SJO-DFW-SEA-JFK-DOH-JNB.

We changed HEL-LHR-SYD to HEL-HKG-SYD in November and now I was trying to change SYD-HKG-RGN-HKG-NRT to SYD-NRT-BKK-HKG-NRT.

Very much like DONE5 all the way. I got a more helpful lady at AA desk on third call and when we went through the booking I asked what happened in November (when we changed the SYD flight), she had an urge to call the rating desk. Let's see if they figure out something.

When I did the booking in September I'm pretty sure the base fare was the same DONE5 fare on the booking, in the online tool and on expertflyer.