FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA endorses ticket to UA, UA can't find ticket / won't allow boarding
Old Feb 24, 2015, 11:59 am
BayAArea

Programs: AA PLT, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by exwannabe
It is certainly allowed to post such. Happens all the time. Certainly redact all numbers even if they do not seam to be personal.

You could also just type some of it in a post. Some here will know from just a few lines what the document is.
In the heat of the discussion, I should have asked for my UA boarding pass to be returned to me - they took it from me when it wouldn't scan, and I only got my AA information back on my way out. I think that would have helped a lot.

Anyway, below are the two docs I left AA with:
First Document:
Passenger Receipt 1 of 1
Not Valid for Transportation; Retain This Receipt Throughout Your Journey
Endorsements/Restrictions: INVOL
Original Issue: 001XXXXXXXX 17FEB15
Issued in Exchange For: 001XXXXXXXX (different number from original issue number)
Fare Calculation: Three lines of breakdown of all sorts of numbers and letters
Stock Control Number Ticket: 001XXXXXXXXX
To the right of that number is a new number 001XXXXXXXX that the AA agent circled and mentioned was my new ticket number

Second Document:
Not Valid For Travel
Passenger Itinerary
NBR 001XXXXXXXXX (this number matches the one that the AA agent had circled on the first document, and mentioned was my new ticket number)

19 Feb Thursday
LV Los Angeles 1032PM Flt 462 United E United Airlines
AR San Francisco 1151PM

Stock Control Number Ticket: 001XXXXXXXX (this matches the stock control number on the first page)

Not Valid For Transportation

Please Note: You will be required to present a photo ID at Airport Check-In