FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2015, 11:26 am
spotwelder

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
As the one who formulated the question, I must plead guilty to the error in altitude. Truth be known, while my interest level in commercial aviation is high, my knowledge relative to many of our participants is strictly pedestrian. As such, 38000 sounded good at the time I submitted the question. It still does, though I assure you clarifying information such as you've provided is appreciated by all. ^
Glad to be back on FT and conversing about world travel with all. My memories of certain events fade with time but some of the technicalities will always be there.

and if anyone can help my brainfade with the airline that had 727s on the American register but appeared with one example sporting British Airways titles that would help! Not the full colo(u)r scheme just titles. Might have been blue and gold stripes. It was based in the UK for a season as an extra aircraft to cover the HS121 Trident fleet on domestic shuttle duties.