FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of Virtuoso (and hotel club) Travel Agents who are also active FT members
Old Feb 24, 2015, 9:00 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
I've never really been in favor of the constant aura of commercialization that enters the Luxury Hotels Forum. I read this forum (and the other FT forums I follow) more for my own personal enjoyment and product research than I do with the hopes of a sale. Lots of threads here have replies of little substance but with lots of links to blogs, bios whatever. I don't see the value in this.

This is similar to my reasoning to never post reviews of places I go to (other than general "yes you should go to XYZ hotel or this hotel has great F&B etc etc").

So all that to say, while I do appreciate the FT'ers who I have helped and continue to help professionally, i won't be posting bios, blogs, reviews or whatever here. I wish great success to those who do. I guess I am just happier for now under the radar here.

Last edited by ABG; Feb 24, 2015 at 9:11 am