FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Feb 23, 2015, 10:54 pm
Csfing1

Programs: DL DM, 2.6 MM
Smile Objectives for thread.

Enjoy your travel and your MR!

Maximum MQM at lowest cost in least amount of time!
Itin SFO JFK NRT SIN NRT JFK SFO 25,318 MQM in about 72 hrs
LAX JFK NRT SIN NRT JFK LAX 25,096 MQM in about 72 hrs

MQM needed to maintain status, RDM not a consideration, if RDM important pay higher fare or do MS (manufactured spend with credit cards).

MQD - waiver with AMX spend of $25,000

If you see lower fare, please post fares and dates. All comments welcomed. Have met some really great people through this thread.

The champion MRer that I know of did 4 runs in 9 days for 21,565 x 4 = 86,260 MQM at a cost of $785 x 4 = $3140 ai 3.64 CPM which is an excellent price.
Congratulations!!! ^^

Another MRer did about 32,000 + MQM in 4 days!!

To all of you thanks for sharing and posting, please continue to post comments and prices! Have already done one MR this year with my wife a few weeks ago for $851 at 3.39 cpm?

Lowest fares usually in Feb, late Oct and early Nov and Dec and sometimes during week of Thanksgiving if you don't mind spending it on a plane.

Keep reading and posting! Easiest to find fares on Google.com/flights. If fares are low they sometimes last only a few days. Will try to post fare weekly but sometimes when traveling it is difficult if I don't have good internet access. Will be in ATQ via SIN in Mar, Panama in June and DPS via SIN in Aug and probably back to SIN in Dec again.

Have a great week! Gong Xi FA Cai! (Happy Lunar New Year, belated, was last Thr). Happy Travels! Cheers!

Last edited by Csfing1; Feb 24, 2015 at 1:13 am Reason: Spelling