FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Nice, France [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2015, 12:02 pm
kevinflyaway

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Talking

Originally Posted by supatight80
Was pleasantly surprised with my stay here. Everyone seemed super nice.

Looking at the reviews at spg.com, was expecting mediocre service but the folks here really went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant and memorable. Georges, assistant manager of room service f&b gave me complimentary wine on my last night, was served with 2 huge bottles of evian and that other sparkling water personally by the assistant room service manager daily, i get a call at around 5-6 pm daily by housekeeping wanting to know if my room is ok and if i needed anything else.

Also, some supervisor or something went to my room on my first day to personally see if i was happy with the suite they upgraded me to. All the staffs Especially room service and restaurant were so pleasant and smiling, guided me daily to my seat during breakfast time, etc. Etc. Concierge was pleasant to deal with as well. Also got a letter from Pablo, the GM.

Looking at the reviews prior to my arrival, i so thought it would be crappy service, but was very impressed with the cote d'azur french hospitality. Even the folks here are oh so willing to help you out even without you asking for it when they can see you are lost.

Personally, i highly recommend this hotel simply for their exceptional service and hospitality. Would even say LM Nice provides much better service than LM Monaco when i stayed there last year.

PS: plat amenity is full brekky, not continental.
Great to hear! Booked myself 2 rooms in April, but was also a little worried after reading the reviews