FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tourism in New Zealand?
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2015, 2:59 pm
Calliopeflyer

Originally Posted by aceboy44
Well, a business class ticket alone for the round-trip (30 hours journey for one way with Cathay Pacific) would cost me approximately 1,300 KWD, so I'm not really sure if it's worth spending this amount of money on an air fare for a vacation when I can't be certain that I would enjoy my trip to New Zealand....... Especially when I'm traveling solo

I really want to visit New Zealand, but I'm not even sure how to take the train and travel from one city to another....... The information posted online is not as good as information about Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc...... so, even the results of my online research regarding New Zealand is not encouraging me to go there....
Now I'm confused......you really want to go, but you're not sure you'll have a good time? Those two ideas don't mix in my mind. If you really want to go but don't think you afford it, I understand. And if you aren't sure you want to go because you're not sure you'll have a good time, I understand. But what you've said makes no sense to me.

Not great bus or train options in NZ (based on my own research), which is why I rented a car. I was also traveling solo, and don't know anyone in NZ. You could also fly, but I like road trips