FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honeymoon - French Polynesia - Bora Bora and Tahaa
Old Feb 20, 2015, 2:13 pm
rajsh

Programs: DL DM, AA ExP
Smile Honeymoon - French Polynesia - Bora Bora and Tahaa

My fiancee and I decided on French Polynesia for our Honeymoon as neither of has been there before. Decided to do some research and after a few days came to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to use a Travel Professional who has first hand knowledge, experience and is affiliated with the major travel programs (Virtuoso, Four Seasons, etc..). to book this special trip.

Our Wedding Planner recommended a Travel Agency that has the various affiliations, but I felt why not try to use a Travel Professional whose posts on Flyertalk I've found informative. In general, over the years, have found the Flyertalk community has provided extremely useful information [as well as entertainment].

So I did just that, went ahead and got in touch with the Travel Professional and they were kind enough to take us on as a client and book our Honeymoon for late April through mid May:
- Flights from LAX to the Resorts and back to LAX
- Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa - 6 nights
- Four Seasons Bora Bora - 8 nights

I took care of booking our positioning flights from NYC <--> LAX.

Haven't booked our activities at Bora Bora yet, but am sure we'll want to do some. We have recommendations already but if anyone else has any recommendations would love to hear them also.

Both of us are looking forward to our wedding in late April and afterwards the honeymoon. I'll post an full review of our end to end experience once we get back.

Thanks