FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it just me or are BA really starting to suck all of the joy out of flying lately?
Old Feb 20, 2015, 12:10 pm
Yahillwe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by Aztec_Flyer
OP, yes I agree with your thoughts entirely.

I know FT is an extreme end of the passenger spectrum, but it must be a little concerning to BA that the overall tone of posts seems to have taken such a significant turn for the worse over the last 12-18 months.

Just from a personal perspective I do about 8k TPs a year with BA but only use them when flying west. If I have a choice between them and Emirates its EK every time going south / east. The product is significantly better in F and also significantly cheaper. So BA is not my first choice for about 30-40% of my LH travel. Extrapolate that over a large number of customers and it must start to become a little concerning?
I do the same, flying west I take BA but east, it is EK. Even though am just blue with them, I really get good treatment. Car both ways, lounges (ok not Paris) but everywhere else are just great. Calm and serene.

I do love BA, but they are getting less and less of my money.