FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Danang (Vietnam) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 18, 2015, 7:35 pm
kmcbrid2

Originally Posted by quanh79
In the evening, from 8 – 10pm, they have live music at the restaurant by the pool and drinks are buy one get one free. .
I just finished a 5 night stay two days ago. There was no live music at the restaurant and no one advised of a buy one get one free.

I must say I think this place is a hidden gem within Hyatt's S.E. Asia hotels. Great value (pool side restaurant had $3USD beer, $5-7USD cocktails and most food was under $10 USD) I'm currently staying a Sheraton Hanoi and paying $15 for food with less quality.

I would venture to say the only suite better within S.E. ASia is Hyatt KL suite. Great ocean view and spacious.

Then you add Hoi An and this place has the full package in my opinion.

If you are a Dia and traveling in S.E. then you must add this to your trip plans! Save your DSU so you can enjoy the 2nd best suite in S.E. ASia.

Our previous favorite beach property was Hua Hin (we have not stayed at Hyatt Phuket or Hyatt's in Bali) but this place has moved up and trying to figure out how we can get back to use DSU again!