FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honors Login Update
View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2015, 5:00 pm
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Honors Login Update

UPDATE AS OF 3/12:

Okay FlyerTalkers, it’s time to update your passwords and, as promised, you’ll get 1,000 Bonus Points for doing it by March 25!

Since we always want to make sure you have a safe and secure experience, we’re asking you to change your password as part of a new way to login to your account.

Your password must be updated by April 1, but the sooner the better – so we’re offering 1,000 Bonus Points if you change your password now! If you change your password starting today or by March 25 you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points.

As part of this update, we created new guidelines to make sure your password is a bit stronger.

Here’s what you need to know to get started…
  • Visit the Personal Information section in your account profile by logging in with your current credentials, and then select “Change Password.”
  • Your new password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 upper case letter, and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character.
  • Remember to choose a unique password and update it at least every three to six months to ensure maximum security.

If you have any questions, please let me know here or via PM.

UPDATE AS OF 2/19:

Just a quick update: this change has not taken effect yet due to a technical issue on our end, so please hold on changing your password for right now. You will not receive Bonus Points by changing your password at this time and you will still be required to change your password at a later date, when we have updates to share. Please stay tuned here as I will post more info as soon as I have it. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi all,

The security of our members’ information is of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to making your HHonors experience safer and more secure. That’s why, as of tomorrow, we are updating our login process.

As of March 25, 2015, you will be required to create a new password upon login, and we will no longer accept PINs. However, in order to avoid any interruptions to your account access, we are asking our members to proactively create their new password as soon as possible. In fact, as a thank you, if you proactively update your password between February 19, 2015, and March 8, 2015, you’ll receive 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.

Beginning tomorrow, February 19th, you can update your password by following the steps below:
  • Visit www.HHonors.com/Login with your current username or HHonors number and existing password/PIN.
  • On the left-hand side, under the My Profile section, click "Personal Information."
  • If you have a password, select “Change Password;” if you do not have a password select "create username and password."
  • Your new password must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 upper case letter, and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character.
  • Remember to choose a unique password and update it regularly to protect your personal information.
  • If you don’t change your password by March 25, 2015, you will be prompted to make this update the next time you attempt to login to your account on or after this date.

Thank you for your patience during this update. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out within this thread or through PM and I will do my best to share updates with you all.

Thanks!
Erin

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Mar 12, 2015 at 3:30 pm