FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bali / DPS - New Terminal opened October 2013 - photos
Old Feb 17, 2015, 11:55 am
FindAWay

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by FindAWay
It now says...

PLEASE NOTE: This is a temporary Lounge. The new lounge is scheduled to open in FEB15.
I hope it does open next month so that I'll be able to visit the new lounge when I travel to Bali in March.
Now that it is FEB15, the Priority Pass website no longer says "This is a temporary Lounge." And, instead of "Airside - the Lounge is located on the 3rd Floor, near Gate 4;" it now says "Airside - after Immigration proceed to the Duty Free Shop Area. Take the lift up to the Mezzanine Level." In whole, it now says:

Airport: Bali - Ngurah Rai International (DPS), New International Terminal

Lounge: PREMIER LOUNGE
Location: Airside - after Immigration proceed to the Duty Free Shop Area. Take the lift up to the Mezzanine Level.

Opening Hours: 24 hours daily.

Conditions: Children under 2 years are admitted free - Access may be restricted due to space constraints - Complimentary drinks are limited to two per person, subsequent drinks are subject to payment - Smart casual dress at all times - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: International telephone calls and fax facilities are all subject to payment. Reflexology therapy is also available subject to payment.
Any really recent reports? Is the new lounge, in fact, complete and open?