FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] UA: NCL-EWR 600 DKK (mistaken fare) DOT ruled; see wiki for link
Old Feb 15, 2015, 5:09 am
Culture Guru

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Dont we just love people like Dilanesp

He says he is a long time lurker. However, after a long term hiatus he joins FT in Feb, and only to post on this NCL-EWR thread. All his posts are confined to this thread.

Thats beautiful!

Originally Posted by dilanesp
More conspiracy paranoia. Not only do I have no relationship with United and no desire to extract information, as far as I know nobody has told me any information other than perhaps that they bought one of these tickets. If I'm supposed to be here extracting information (for what purpose? United already knows who bought these tickets and what their position is), I'm doing a really bad job of it.

Seriously, a few of you are REALLY overly emotionally invested in this. Nobody on my side of the debate is accusing you of being horrible people. The most that is being said is that some of your explanations and arguments are not credible. And much of what is being said isn't even that-- it's just commentary on the chances that certain arguments will be accepted by the DOT and EU regulators or by a court.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the debate are accusations of trolling, conspiring with United Airlines, fishing for information, personal attacks, defamation, etc. My side of this debate is hinged-- some people on the other side of the debate are unhinged.

I would strongly suggest that people who bought these tickets and are being ultra-defensive about their behavior take a deep breath. I certainly don't think you are bad people-- I just don't think you have really good arguments. I still hope United reverses itself and lets you fly; I just don't think that the legal arguments as to why they HAVE to are very convincing.