FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] UA: NCL-EWR 600 DKK (mistaken fare) DOT ruled; see wiki for link
Old Feb 14, 2015, 7:15 pm
dilanesp

Programs: united
Originally Posted by ap213
A half competent attorney would know that principles of contract interpretation are irrelevant to regulatory interpretation.

You are repeatedly trying to lend an air of authority to your claims by professing to be an experienced litigator. Since you've voluntarily opened the door to your credentials, nothing should stop you from sharing your name with us. Unless, of course, you're on the clock for United.
1. I have never worked for or represented United.

2. My identity is not exactly concealed and I am sure people can determine who I am if they wish to.

3. That said, I don't understand what my identity has to do with this issue. I am making legal arguments. If they are wrong, it shouldn't be difficult to refute them and my identity has nothing to do with it.

I find it weird that some people here not only think they are right (understandable) but think the only people in the world who might conclude their legal position is weak are folks working for United.