FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Montreal Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:53 am
jmd001

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by nmenaker
Anyone stayed here recently, can you comment on the CLUB floor, lounge accommodations? Is there lounge decent enough for breakfast, or is the additional breakfast charge (most likely in a restaurant) required for something more substantial?

I'm trying to decide between this and the Fairmont (where I'm a platinum) but during a race weekend, options for upgrade a slim to none
Stayed at IC Montreal last May (i.e., not really that recently), but let me describe my experience.

Reserved a standard room, but Platinum (NOT Royal) Ambassador status got us a so-so upgrade to a corner room. Do not know what additional amenities were on the actual "club floor". The actual lounge in on the lobby level, and requires key card for access.

Status did NOT automatically give us lounge access. Opted to pay 40 CAD for access for 2 for each night. Was led to believe it is normally 40 CAD per person, but only paid 40 for 2 based on status.

Between breakfast and happy hour, we felt we definitely got our money's worth. Not sure I would say that if the cost had been 40 CAD per person.