FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K
Old Feb 11, 2015, 1:10 am
powerup25

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by Happy
You dont seem to understand the process of inquiries and why sometimes they only result to one.

Again, it has nothing to do with personal or business. It ONLY happens when the pulls are all from SAME bureau. if Chase pulls DIFFERENT bureaus on each app, you will see the pulls on their respective reports.

And I repeat, sometimes Chase pulls TWO reports on ONE application, when that happens, there would be TWO pulls - one on each respective report, for only ONE application which can be a personal or a biz. It is not an uncommon practice either. It actually happened to me for a good part of 2013.
I guess it does have to do with personal and business cards as I suspected, I applied for the united business card and the chase Marriott card same time using the 2bm and I got 2 pulls on experian