FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Announcement - New Ambassador Appointments
Old Feb 9, 2015, 3:48 pm
Calchas
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks all who offered their congratulations ... I was very surprised to be offered the job!

Originally Posted by HilFly
And they didn't even include a woman to make the coffee! Oh, of course, duh! Women don't fly BA or frequent FT.
I have no idea what the genders of most of the posters are, but from the names I would also guess that most are male. I am not sure if it helps but no one asked me my gender before bestowing this honour upon me. Perhaps this should be considered before the next round of appointments.

Originally Posted by Prospero
Don’t fret, corporate-wage-slave will continue as a forum ambassador.
This is very reassuring to hear. ^

Originally Posted by Prospero
Please join with me in thanking BahrainLad and dunk for their impeccable service and commitment to the forum
Thanks very much. ^

Originally Posted by T8191
Calchas ... you consumption of my wine in HNL had nothing to do with this appointment. Not even after the 3rd bottle that iWife had to go and buy in mid-session
I still feel guilty about this!! Next time I will provide the wine!

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I must welcome PETER01, stifle, Orbitmic, Golfmad, Tobias-UK and Calchas to the ambassadorial lounge, and indeed pass on my thanks to BahrainLad and dunk for their participation in a role which is a bit odd at the best of times.
Thanks!