FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - “Do You Know Who I Am?”: The Definitive Thread of DYKWIA Stories
Old Feb 7, 2015, 10:49 am
yohanson

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by clr4t8koff
See bold at top. I have no doubt that means in the cabin of an aircraft as well. I comprehended what you wrote just fine. Thats all.
Point taken. Again I ask, what is the difference between me wearing a bluetooth when boarding than someone on the phone with it to their ear? I rarely have a conversation onboard. If I do, it's to take a quick call. If I'm on the phone in the gate area, I have already told whomever I'm speaking to that I'm about to board and the conversation ends before my BP is scanned. I'll wear the bluetooth until about 5 minutes before the door closes and then I put it away until I deplane. I'm never the guy who boards and starts making phone calls and has to be scolded by the FA to get off while we are taxiing. Do you ever take a phone call while waiting for the door to close or do you shut your phone off as soon as you board?