FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired] HHonors Gold for USA Platinum Chargecard holders
Old Feb 5, 2015, 2:42 pm
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by levilevi
Just checked email again, no mention of Amex in the email - so I wonder if this came from HHonors side, as I haven't heard anything from Amex on this, and wesheltonj also got that response... although from what I recall, they didnt exactly broadcast the benefit for Platinum members when it was open.
I haven't checked, but is there a thread about this in the HH forum? Seems to me that everyone over here is looking because they have an Amex Plat - may be interesting to see if anyone without the Amex got bumped.

I do have the Plat and did register for the original promo, but it did nothing for me at the time as I was already HH Gold from base points last year.

I did not requal for 2015 Gold (based on 2014 stays/points), but did get the email extending it to me even through I didn't meet the stay/point requirements. In case it makes any difference, I did burn through around 350k HH points last year and have several expensive stays booked with them this year...