FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 12/31 is FAST approaching....anyone in 'A WORLD OF HURT' to qualify?
Old Dec 3, 2001, 3:29 pm
tvl4free

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
VERY nice job opushomes!

At the moment, it would seem that your proposal is the best deal 'out there' for our new friend, OB one! It's cheap, and it meets his mileage requirements.

Earlier today, I had thought about your proposal too. Unfortunately, your itinerary is not for the dates requested - but then again, maybe OB one will be able to modify his days off...???

If so, perhaps you've given 'the bud' a very nice Christmas! Thanks!

For this weekend, Dec 7-8, the best deal that I could find was $261 from BOS-LAS via DTW and MEM (taxes have become a killer)... and this would give OB one just over 5,300 miles. This might be bookable online either thru NWA or Orbitz using the multi-city function.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MatthewClement:
tvl4santa</font>

Hey buddy, could you e-me the FD point structure? I can't seem to find a copy of it online. And, isn't it different for every country? Looks like we have some time to hammer this thing out.

BTW, after all these years, the reindeer are over carrots! But they do accept sparkling jewelry that jingles, perferably in 18K gold!

[This message has been edited by tvl4free (edited 12-03-2001).]