FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 100,000 Points for maintaining diamond?
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2015, 5:43 am
Skimanant

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
I keep trying the link but get registration error etc.

I am hoping something happens in the next few weeks, so holding out for that before making a judgement. There could be something else in the pipeline I know (diamond for 15 years, nearly 1000 nights etc), but if there isn't this will force a rethink.

I do have about 30 stays already booked this year, have done about 12, so requalification is in the bag, but I do agree with above posts that this seems an unfair promotion if all don't get it. Why? 100000 points is a big bonus. 2x/ 3x points for stays would be a nice promotion in itself. To miss out on both because I probably wont book elsewhere doesn't make sense. Golds appear to be getting other promotions.

The fact many others report being able to click on the link and benefit questions how targeted the promotion was. I don't blame anyone for getting the bonus if they can- I'm just a bit miffed that at the moment I have no promotion at all for Feb.

I will reserve judgement- lets see what happens over the next few weeks. I hope I edit this post to say something great!