FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Feb 3, 2015, 1:27 pm
AZinAZ

Very sorry your original Santa didn't come through!

Glad your backup gifts made it to you without incident. They seem like a pretty random assortment but hopefully got a few smiles out of you :-) the pilot keychain totally made me laugh :-)

Hope your one bad apple Santa didn't ruin the experience for you; karma will handle them, and you'll get the best Santa EVER next year :-)

Originally Posted by 98103
Graciasness to Santa AZinAZ for stepping up when S.O.B. Santa decided it was better just to receive than give. No photo but the box contained more items than were under this single guy's tree back in December.

1) A Northwest Orient Airlines 70's style carry on bag. Very sweet, as my first commercial flight was on Northwest Orient from Seattle to San Francisco back in 1982.
2) An NWA 787 keyring with an enclosed card indicating that it "symbolizes the future of Northwest." Err...maybe not. Thanks, Delta.
3) A PanAm blue globe mouse pad. Timely as the mouse pad with the Swiss skiers in Swiss flag g-strings was starting to fall apart. I will miss those white cross-crotched boys.
3) Vietnam Airlines amenity kit
4) A scarf I could have used this afternoon in the cold wind.
5) A leather travel picture frame
6) A pair of Cutter and Buck leather travel accessories, and
7) for my kitchen, a butter maker.

thanks so much for stepping up AZ!