FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Australia to Europe. citro's AY Travel Questions
Old Feb 2, 2015, 4:02 pm
citro
Suspended

I also tried to see what shows up on expedia for finnair. For november 2nd 11 days in berlin and 3 days in lapland finland then back home to australia and total price cost is over 5,000 dollars on economic.

My last trip in January when i did this trip. It was under 2,300.00 dollars on economic.

So perhaps there has to be something going on even in November to have that higher price shown ?

Going via Finnair website itself shows a much higher price anything from 8,000 to 15,000 like how i stated. Does not sound right. It should not cost this much just to go to berlin and then lapland on economic.

I also tried finnair website. and it seems to show me: We were not able to find availability with your search criteria. Please change the search criteria and try again. (66002)

Even if i tried to see how much it cost for 2nd of november 2015.

Thanks moderator2 appreciate that.

And thanks to NUX for the interesting website. I can see a virtual image of what the business class looks like at http://www.finnair.com/int/gb/travel-classes

However just to let you know as many finnair planes i got on one place to another it did not show always the same looks as the picture. But more of 2 seats together next to the window. These virtual images shows 1 seat on each side of the window.

Anyhow ive bookmarked it that site by finnair. Because i like to check it out now and then to know what i would get if i choose business class.

Last edited by oliver2002; Jun 24, 2015 at 7:56 am